Sword Art Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep in the world of Aincrad, players not only have the power of swords with them, but magic, and other special abilities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Staff
Kari
Owner
staff name
Co-Owner
staff name
app mod
staff name
ad mod
Latest topics
» Sword Art Online World : A SAO fansite!
Quest Rules and Information Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:05 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Quest Rules and Information Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 pm by Guest

» Lord Draciel (WIP)
Quest Rules and Information Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 12:51 pm by Lord Draciel

» Floor 2, Battle Quest, Goblins Series Part 4, ( Kills the Goblin King ) ( Group 4 )
Quest Rules and Information Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:32 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, Goblin Series Part 3, Seige of the Goblin Fort ( Group 4 )
Quest Rules and Information Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, The Goblin Series Part 2, Cut out the Raid Parties, ( Group 3 )
Quest Rules and Information Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:12 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 )
Quest Rules and Information Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:03 am by Game Maker

» It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread
Quest Rules and Information Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:00 am by Defalt

» Yoshi's Starting Sitar
Quest Rules and Information Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 pm by Yoshi

Character Ranking

Character Ranking
Best Solo Players: N/A
Best Guild of the Site: N/A
Best Clan of the Site: N/A

Top posters
Lady Ashe
Quest Rules and Information I_vote_lcapQuest Rules and Information I_voting_barQuest Rules and Information I_vote_rcap 
Defalt
Quest Rules and Information I_vote_lcapQuest Rules and Information I_voting_barQuest Rules and Information I_vote_rcap 
Lord Draciel
Game Maker
Yoshi
Kyoni
Lance Knighthunter
Miss Lyra
Lonewolf
Corbert
Affiliates

Quest Rules and Information 24f6a22d-72a3-4f3d-b459-7018e3443fe0_zps41464850

Quest Rules and Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Draciel
Admin
Admin
Lord Draciel

Strength : -

Quest Rules and Information Empty
PostSubject: Quest Rules and Information   Quest Rules and Information Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:36 am

Quests are the quickest and most efficient way of earning EXP in Sword Art Online. Each completed Quest gifts the involved players a base amount of EXP plus bonus EXP for any enemies they've killed and whether they are in a Clan or Guild together.

The Base EXP gains of each Quest Rank and the bonus EXP for defeated monsters are written below.

NOTE: At B-rank and above Boss kills are required to complete the jobs, and thus a bonus is not added for killing them. On the occasion where a player must fight either a Strong Enemy or a Boss to complete a Quest, they will receive 125% of the amount earned from killing the Strong Enemy should they kill the boss (for example, if the Strong Enemy would give out 1000 EXP when killed, the Boss would give out 1250 EXP)

E-rank:
D-rank:
C-rank:
B-rank:
A-rank:
S-rank:
X-rank:
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1